Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thanks

Thank you to all the read this. I started this blog almost entirely as a way of exploring and expressing the pains of what I feared I might experience. Catharsis.
I thought that maybe a couple of people beyond my parents would read this.
But your responses, both public and private, kept my spirits up during difficult times. They made me aware that my words could open eyes to the reality of what is happening in Haiti, beyond CNN News or 60 Minutes.
I'm glad I could share my experience with you. And thank you for hearing me.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your humanity, compassion and your amazing way of communicating. I am so grateful that Danielle N. (my niece) shared this link with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, awesome stuff. Thanks, man!

    ReplyDelete