Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Another picture you can't see....

The most priceless of all. The images I talked about yesterday were all real fucking sad, I know.

But the best one is the 89 year old woman with 1 leg who refuses to wear a shirt, laying there with the saggiest boobs I've ever seen in my life. I mean, they are below her waist. For some reason, she likes Dr. Dave, and when I just walked past, she's lying on her elbow, holding her head up with her hand, naked boobs all over the place, and, with raised eyebrows, she points at me and winks.

1 comment:

  1. Dave, Kathy sent your blog to the family and I am so proud of you for doing this. It's very tough and heart breaking but the lives you are saving and the compassion you show to your fellow man will be remembered by all you touch. Bless you. love kay

    ReplyDelete