Friday, May 14, 2010

Jean, the translator

There are lots of translators here to help out. I already told you about Stevenson who wanted me to buy him a computer and told me how to wire him money. The guy I've been using the most, a really nice guy, is Jean.

Jean and I have had a lot of time to hang out. We talked about his wife and their expecting child. He was concerned about his blood pressure, so I've done daily full physical exams on him and discussed his health.

Our conversation today...

Jean: "Do you believe in Jesus."
Me: "I believe there was a guy named Jesus."
Jean: "Its important that you believe in him and that he's coming for us and you repent."
Me: "I think me being down here doing this is pretty god repentance for bad doings."
Jean: "Well, if you don't repent and accept Jesus, you will burn forever in a fiery Hell and I will not give you a cup of water to drink." (Ironic since we ran out of cups for water for him.)
Me: "Well, if you don't give me a cup of water to drink, I won't check your blood pressure."

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully he will come to his senses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. Translator in Kissimmee

    ReplyDelete