Friday, May 14, 2010

MASH

I never watched MASH. I mean, Jeff used to turn it on in between cooking shows and The Golden Girls (I wasn't really allowed to use the remote control), but I think I used that time to focus on growing my mullet.

Anyway, I feel like this camp -- what we see, the personalities, the dark comedy, the hills that look like Calabasas, and even the military choppers landing and bringing in traumas -- is a lot like the show.

I'm excited to get back to New York, watch it, and figure out which character I am.

3 comments:

  1. Dave, you're every man....a bit of them all, but perhaps not "Hot Lips"....unless in drag...or perhaps in a narcissistic fit.......
    Is Jean part of the "Tea Party" movement????
    For Christ's sake!
    Love you!
    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete